|I was looking up ingredient lists for some Persil products and noticed this list for the new Persil Sensitive Color version I recently purchased.
I thought the color versions did not contain optical brighteners?? Notice for anyone trying to avoid them that this version does appear to contain them as did some other color versions I checked. That seems odd?
Also, have to say the one ingredient stood out (MELAMINE-FORMALDEHYDE POLYMER METHYLATED) ... this wouldn't be formaldehyde that we've been warned is not safe is it?!
Persil Color Sensitive Aloe Vera Pearls
Here is a link that might be useful: Persil Ingredients
Return to the Laundry Room Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here