|I was looking up ingredient lists for some Persil products and noticed this list for the new Persil Sensitive Color version I recently purchased.
I thought the color versions did not contain optical brighteners?? Notice for anyone trying to avoid them that this version does appear to contain them as did some other color versions I checked. That seems odd?
Also, have to say the one ingredient stood out (MELAMINE-FORMALDEHYDE POLYMER METHYLATED) ... this wouldn't be formaldehyde that we've been warned is not safe is it?!
Persil Color Sensitive Aloe Vera Pearls
Here is a link that might be useful: Persil Ingredients
Return to the Laundry Room Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.