Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Full size stackable - low'ish height requirement?

Posted by hobokenkitchen (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 30, 12 at 23:15

Our last washer dryer was a red LG which we liked.

Now we need a new washer and dryer but our laundry room is 2" too small to accommodate a full size side by side.

So we have 2 choices. Get a European compact washer dryer side by side (24" each), or stack a full size American model.

We would rather do the stackable, but we have to rent our kitchen hood through a soffit which will go above the washer dryer and I'm not 100% sure how much height we will have.

The guy who will vent the hood is asking us to tell him what height the washer dryer will come to so he can try and make it work for us.

We love the colored machines (especially the red ones!) but they all seem to be some of the tallest models you can get.

I'm getting frustrated of trying to find a machine which is both attractive (it is in a public spot with no door) and isn't too tall.

Any suggestions?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Full size stackable - low'ish height requirement?

Frigidaire Affinity is

27" Wide
36" High
31" Deep

Available in red and is stackable.

Here is a link that might be useful: LINK

o
RE: Full size stackable - low'ish height requirement?

Wow - thank you SO much!
This looks like it could really be a good one for us - I like the look and the reviews are great too.

Now I just have to keep my fingers and toes crossed that we have enough room to stack up to 72".

Really appreciate it. I hadn't found this one myself.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here