Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fastonetime

I love my Electrolux Washer, oh yea and Chris Polk too!

fastonetime
11 years ago

Hi all. I see a lot of people wondering about LUX washers and their performance and honestly, this is the best washer i've ever owned. I had a Maytag Neptune, MAH9700, that was a dancing washer from hell. The i got the Maytag Performance series, (performance my butt) then a few months after the Performance series i sold them, only to choose a Kenmore Elite FL, (made by LG) Which a year and a half later the tub and spider split. So at my wits end, i started looking for a new washer. Sears and appliance stores around me, did carry Electrolux, but didnt show them on the floor. I was so tired of the "normal" Maytag, Kenmore, Samsung, i was longing for something different. Without seeing an Electrolux in person, i chose the EWFLS70JTS0. And i was in love from day one. I really encourage many of you that are not sure about LUX, to give them a chance. The machine is a dream and to me is built like a tank, very solid. Every load finishes (which wasn't always the case with my MAH9700, it would leave the clothes soping wet, but say the cycle completed) and the clothes always come out very clean, cleaner than ever before. I really do feel here that, (you get what you pay for) I dream of owning the matching dryer and i know that soon i will!

As for Chris Polk!

Amazing, he repersents Electrolux with pirde and honesty and thats hard to find in a company, every other company i've ever delt with treated me just like another consumer. As for Chris Polk, he treats me like a person, one on one, he never forgets my name or my machine, he has gone above and beyond for me and whatever i needed, info on a machine, a part question, warranty question, anything. You know thats very hard to find in a Major Company these days. I can't thank him enough! Sears, Maytag, Kenmore all have seen me as $$$$ where Chris Polk sees me as a friend and that bond means a lot. i will be a loyal customer for life, one day i dream to have a suite of Electrolux Appliances!

Comments (7)

• dave1812
    11 years ago

glad you like your new washer. I've got an Electrolux dishwasher--it is really, really nice. fairly quiet and best of all the materials used for the racks should provide me with years and years of service without the annoying rusting that happens to so many dishwashers in a short time. I was all set to get the electrolux W & D but the price and some issues I'd be told about conspired to have us buy Samsungs for 1/2 price during a brief sale at Pacific Sales. FOr the money they are alright, but they aren't without issues...

• fastonetime
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hi Dave, yes the materials used in Electrolux are top quality, i really like the feel of the washer!

I was going to go with the new Samsung and i did order it at sears, i think the 520, but when i found out samsung was who made my Maytag Neptune, i quickly cancelled that order.

I was tired of trying every brand and being disappointed.

I'm glad i chose my LUX!

• sierrahh
    11 years ago

"I had a Maytag Neptune, MAH9700, that was a dancing washer from hell."

My Neptune's vibration actually loosened the glue holding down the tile floor in the laundry room. The grout still holds so the tiles are still connected together but they move and crunch when I walk on them. We're moving soon so will have to replace the entire tile floor. Not what I had in mind when I bought that washer!

Looking at E'Lux for the new home.

• CharterOps
    11 years ago

I love mine as well and yes, Chris is awesome for getting back to customers when they (I) have questions/concerns about the washer. The only reason I took a chance and bought the Electrolux washer was because up until about 10 years ago; my mother had an Electrolux canister vacuum cleaner. That thing was totally off the hook! It was the best vacuum my mother and sometimes I had ever used!! Ever since, I just had this feeling that Electrolux products are of great quality (even if my washer is "Made In Mexico") ;-) LOL

• dadoes
    11 years ago

MAH9700 Neptune was sourced from Samsung. Completely different machine from the "original" Neptune frontloader -- those were models MAH3000, MAH4000, MAH5500, MAH6500, and MAH7500.

• fastonetime
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Yes dadoes, when i went to get my new washer last year i did chose and order the Samsung 520. But that night i did some research and i found out that my Maytag Neptune was infact made by Samsung. And with all the problems i had with the neptune, not spinning, clothes soaking after a cycle, washer literally moved 5 feet from where it was when i started the load. I changed the order to a Electrolux the next day!

• gabbygannon
    8 years ago

Hi fastonetime, Just wondering if you still love your ELUX washer. I know this is an old post, but was wondering how you still like it 3 years later? I just put in an order for a 70 series washer and dryer. I'm excited, but nervous... I have not heard from anyone that has had theirs for longer than 2 years. Any issues?