Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Method laundry detergent

Posted by cross_stitch (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 23, 11 at 1:10

I've seen Method laundry detergent mentioned here from time to time. But a search for "refill" came up empty. While placing an order with Drugstore.com this week, I noted they sell a 20-ounce Method refills for $19.99. For those who like this product and are buying pump bottles at a grocery or big box store, this refill may be a welcome find. Shipping on Drugstore.com is free with a $50 order and it doesn't take long to get there with a couple of these plus other little 'necessaries'.

Anyone reading this who loves this product, please convince me I should try it, then I'll buy the refill someday.
Bonnie

Here is a link that might be useful: Method refill

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Method laundry detergent

I am almost done with my first bottle of the Method Free Clear and I like it. I like the small pump, no smell, little suds and it lasts a long time at my house. I use it as a prespotter and it works great. Seems to rinse out well. I wash mostly in warmish water in relatively short cycles in my HE FL and things get very clean.

Target has the pump on sale for about $10 frequently, so I don't know if the refill is really that good of a deal but if you prefer to order online it might save you some cash.

Good luck with your laundry.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here