Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone tried Roux Maison?

Posted by cohoss (My Page) on
Thu, May 24, 12 at 22:33

I've been using Vaska and Clorox GreenWorks for the past few months but it's been getting harder and harder to find Vaska in Denver. They had a great sale on their website (enough to stock up months worth) but the website wouldn't cooperate and I didn't get any.

In looking for alternatives to Vaska I found a few references to Roux Maison washes - there's a "regular" line, sport line and fine washables.

Please note this is not spam. I'm curious if anyone else has tried them since I like the Vaska line and how well it rinses out of my clothes. For the price point, it seems to be on par with the other boutique brands but I'm hesitant to try without asking this forum first, since everyone has such great recommendations on here.

Anyone?
Thanks,
Chris

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone tried Roux Maison?

Amazon.com has them.

Pretty much anytime you need something Amazon has it.
If they don't, then you're pretty much out of luck.

o
RE: Anyone tried Roux Maison?

I actually got a bottle from Amazon just to try it out. Have only washed two loads so far and haven't been able to form an opinion just yet (laundry was all pretty clean to begin with). I'll post more once I've done a half-bottle or so.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here