Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Electrolux FL - do they still have an 'add water' button?

Posted by kemilie (My Page) on
Wed, May 23, 12 at 20:11

Hi! I've read some reviews of electrolux machines that talk about an "add water" button.. but when I look at all the current ones available at Sears I don't see anything with a button like that? Is it called something else, or do they not have that option anymore? If so, does anyone know of any front loaders that do have an "extra water" button for when you want it?

Thanks for any input!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Electrolux FL - do they still have an 'add water' button?

Yes they have it, at least it's on the WaveTouch models.

It's under options.

o

I look at pdf's of user guides when I want operating info on products

o

I Have Electrolux washer, EWFLS70J, and i love it. There is an "add more water" in the options settings on different wash cycles, note that not all wash cycles can have the option to "add more water" Like sanitize or fast wash.

o

I remember reading the PDF's of the WaveTouch and the I Q Touch (I think it's called) and I remember the IQ didn't have
'add water' but the WaveTouch did. I wonder if the water it adds is significant or just a small amount?

o

Hi there, i use the add more water on ever cycle i can. It does add more water than the cycles without, i notice that the water level with add more water is right up to the drum lip, without add more water selected it seems the water is just barley there.

o

mark30511 is correct add more water is only available on wave touch machines.

Although I did read a few people have been successful in adding more water in the IQ touch by just putting a hose in the detergent dispenser area.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here