Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tandil HE Question

Posted by chuffle (My Page) on
Wed, May 2, 12 at 19:13

A good number of years ago, at least ten, I tried a bottle of Tandil detergent. That was when I lived in the city and owned a top loader - didn't know a thing about HE detergents at the time. I seem to recall not being overly impressed by the wash day results. Now, I use a front loader, and find that I have good results with Tide HE liquid for my warm water washes, and Gain powder for the hot loads.

While in the local Aldi earlier this evening, and on a whim, I bought a bottle of Tandil HE - won't be trying it until I do laundry over the weekend.

I am curious if anyone here has used this detergent, and what folks' opinions of the liquid might be.

Thanks,

Joe

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tandil HE Question

I tried it once as well... It obviously comes from Sun Corp. because the bottle looks like the bottles from All, Wisk, Great Value, Up and Up and a bagillion other store brands that come from them. I hope it's better, because the last time I tried it I may as well used a heaping scoop of nothing in the loads it was used in. Just used it for rugs after that. All the other above brands are far better... Let us know...

o

I'm really looking forward to trying this "premium" detergent, for it was certainly priced right - 64 loads at $6.99.

I don't know where Sun products are manufactured, but this detergent is made in Canada. I'm pleased to report that the bottle cap has dosage markings that are very clear to read - unlike some of the Sun Products that I have tried in the past.

I'll give this a go over the weekend and report my thoughts.

Joe

o

http://sunproductscorp.com/

Big big big big house brand manufacturer... Plus All and Wisk brands.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here