Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Calling Electrolux Wave & IQ & Samsung Washer/Dryer Owners

Posted by jean61 (My Page) on
Tue, May 21, 13 at 16:37

What are your options of your Electrolux or Samsung W/D?
Which models did you get? And are you happy with them?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Calling Electrolux Wave & IQ & Samsung Washer/Dryer Owners

I have had the 70 series Electrolux pair for about a year and a half now. I like them very much. No way do I use the ridiculous number of cycles they come with, but the thing is I can tweak them to do pretty much anything I want, and I do like that. I also have saved those cycles with their tweaks, so I don't have to keep reinventing the wheel every time I do a load of dish towels, whites, etc. I also like that it will tumble the load after it's done spinning, releasing clothing from the sides and fluffing it up. Combined with perfect tumble, cool down, and extended tumble in the dryer, I don't have wrinkled clothing. I especially like the extended tumble feature in the dryer--it means that the load will just tumble on air fluff 'till I get to it. No more dropping what I'm doing to go get the laundry before it turns into a wrinkled mass. I just feel like the set works for me, not the other way around. So far, so good.

o

Thanks for the Info - I am getting Electrolux Kitchen appliances...and didn't know how the washer/dryers rated

thanks again

o

I also have the E'lux Wave Touch double ovens and a refrigerator. Both have performed well for me over the past almost 3 years.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here