Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
F 35/Suds/etc Whirlpool Duet

Posted by sanaroph (My Page) on
Mon, May 2, 11 at 13:52

Hi I am new and when I attempted to search I did not see this posted before so if it has please forgive me.

We have a nearly 3 year old Whirlpool Duet Washer/Dryer set. Since February, i have been getting F35 codes. The 1st time the repairman came out, he found something stuck in the drain; the second guy said it was the pump, 2 more visits the repairman pulled everything apart but cannot find a problem and I need this fixed soon please.

Has anyone else had the F35, Suds, F02, etc codes show up on their machine and successfully resolved it? Anyone else in the same misery as myself? Your comments will be most appreciated!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: F 35/Suds/etc Whirlpool Duet

Is it a steam model? If so, you might read thru this thread:

Here is a link that might be useful: F35 code

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here