Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bosch Axxis Opinions

Posted by tony_r (My Page) on
Mon, May 2, 11 at 13:46

Hello all,

Wondering if there are any experiences to be shared on this condo model washer/dryer set.

Any other brand recommendations are welcomed.

Looks like the Bosch itself has mixed review.

Thank in advance ...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bosch Axxis Opinions

The Axxis line is top notch. Build quality and Performance are awesome. I'm sure other owners will tell you the same.

I have researched and did a great deal of homework for the best compact set for us and ultimately decided on the Axxis Plus washer and the Axxis Vented Dryer. We have owned these units for almost a year now.

If there is one complaint with the washer: heavy cloths like sweatshirts etc, cause the washer drum to shake during spins,.but..... the washer itself is rock solid. Almost as if the internal suspension is a bit soft.

Check out my review and photo at the bottom of this thread:
http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/laundry/msg0503302120189.html

Here is a link that might be useful: Bottom of this link

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here