Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
whirlpool wfw9150ww fl washer & ywed9150ww dryer reviews please

Posted by pugwinkle (My Page) on
Fri, May 21, 10 at 12:45

Owners of this washer and dryer please give me your reviews. I am considering purchasing this set and will have it stacked on the main floor of my home.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: whirlpool wfw9150ww fl washer & ywed9150ww dryer reviews plea

Since you aren't getting much response from owners of those particular models I will add my two cents worth. I have the older version of these machines - the Duet Sport 8500. They are almost 4 years old and still going strong with no problems. Well, the knob cracked but Whirlpool replaced it free of charge. It looks like there have been some changes to the machines - including a price drop - but they seem to get good reviews on sites like Best Buy. They are a good combination of size, options and price and I think more people should look into them. Members of this forum tend to buy the high-end (most expensive) machines even when there is no reliable data that they are better. They may impress your guests but the clothes don't know the difference. If you buy the 9150 you may have extra money to buy some new clothes!

Good luck with your purchase. Let us know how it goes.

o

The changes since four years ago probably include energy-saving and water-saving measures, to earn manufacturer tax credits. Things like cooler wash temperatures, limited activation of the internal heater, and lower rinse levels. The clothes will know the difference.

o

i have the 9750 and love them! they do a gread job... the washer is quiet... love that it has the fan fresh option so i don't freak out if i don't get right there to transfer the clothes over to the dryer (actually.... that's one of the main reasons i bought the set... fan fresh!)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here