Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Laundry Room pictures

Posted by suska6184 (My Page) on
Sat, May 4, 13 at 12:22

Anyone willing to post pictures of your redone laundry rooms, or direct me to a good internet source other than Houzz? My space really needs help, as it is in the basement with the utilities, 1/2 concrete floor 1/2 indoor-outdoor carpet, and whitewashed paneling. I would appreciate some inspiration!! Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Laundry Room pictures

I'm just finishing up my basement laundry space. It's part of a larger basement project with lots of painting and tiling tasks still to be done, but the laundry space is pretty much complete.

My laundry area is not a separate room. It's in a wide hallway that leads from one part of the basement to the other part that's under our addition. Also in the hallway are a small full bath (door on the left) and the furnace room (double doors on the right).

In the laundry area, the machines and laundry sink are on the left, and the counter, cabinet and lower shelf for laundry basket and empty hangers are on the right. I'm loving the functionality of the Ikea butcher block folding counter.

photo DSC05150_zps15c2169d.jpg
 photo DSC05142_zpsb9e4bf2a.jpg
 photo DSC05140_zps811e6d8a.jpg

o

NICE laundry area arlosmom!

How are you liking your Electroluxes?

I was browsing your pictures on Photobucket and really love your style. You home is so beautiful.
I love the gray & white bedroom with the painted white beams and ceiling fan (it looks like gray online or is it a shade of purple).

Really really nice home and cute dogs to.

o

Thanks georgect! So far I love the Electroluxes. I intended to get the 60s, but because of a warehouse snafu, the store offered me a 60 series dryer and a 70 series washer for the same price. Love them both, but I've really only begun to explore some of the options. Regarding the dogs, cute but naughty! : )

o

bump

o

There are several on this link.

Here is a link that might be useful: laundry rooms

o

Arlosmom, I just love your laundry room set up so much and how pretty it is. Thank you for sharing.

o

This is my favorite basement laundry area. Could be done in any style:

Here is a link that might be useful: Charming Cottage Laundry Room

o

Allison0704, I adore this laundry room! I love how the pipes from the laundry sink is covered with the pretty cloth skirt. I think I am going to do that to my new laundry sink when it arrives. I love the picture on the wall.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here