Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bosch next 300. Model wfmc2201uc

Posted by kittym (My Page) on
Thu, May 29, 14 at 11:24

Flashing a plain E alert. No numbers. Can't open door. Tuned to hand wash and it seems to run. Any other cycle and E alert flashes. Called bosch, they didn't know what the plain E meant either.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bosch next 300. Model wfmc2201uc

It should give some additional information. Maybe this helps.

Alex

Here is a link that might be useful: Literature

o

This were very interesting, ive got this washer . It is faulty as yet but good to have if it gets that.
do you have the same manuel for the dryer?
Mine is broken, the drum wont stop spinning, even when the dor is opened.
it drys the laundry and turns off the heater but never stop turning at any program. My repair guy thinks is it a faulty controlboard and has ordered one. The price for doing this i 1/2 of what I paied for the dryer, but in sweden were I live we cant buy these big dryers any more of any brand. I dont get why we dont have these kind of machines in this country?
please help if you can......
all the best

o

You have the 10 kg dryer? Oh, I have the Dreamspace washer and was looking for a big dryer to pair it with but no luck. I could find the 10 kg Bosch washer but never the dryer and Whirlpool never even offered the Dreamspace dryer in Germany. Yeah, I'd really like to see some larger offerings around here, too.

Here's the dryer's manual.

Here is a link that might be useful: WTMC WTXD BOSCH Siemens Gas and Electric Dryer.pdf

o

Thank you so much.
about 10 years ago I did look at the dreamspace by baucnect but Icould not get it down my basement but when we moved out to the farm were we live now I wanted a bigger machines. Then bosch had releesed their 10 kg washer and dryer. They are now 6 years and almost no problems other than I need to change the detergent compartment 3 times a year but thats of our hard water. Now as I said the dryer broken. I would have bought a new machine if I could but there are no available any longer. You can get whirlpool comercial machines that look like theamericans machines but Ihave no idea what they cost. And going commercial are to expensive.
Thanks again!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here