Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gr8daygw

Washer/Dryer Cabinet Furniture Grade

gr8daygw
10 years ago

Just wanted to let you know that Barker Cabinet can make the type of appliance cabinet that goes over your w/d. I just ordered it and will be nervous about it until I get it all installed. My laundry room is at the end of a hallway that is directly in view of nearly my whole first floor. It's a very open floor plan. The laundry room has hardwood floor and white cabinets with black pearl granite, stainless sink and two windows. It's not huge but adequate. We never keep the door closed because the dogs have their doggie door in there to the fenced yard. I'm excited that I finally found someone to make this for us as I have been looking forever. I only hope I measured correctly since I'm in Georgia and Barker Cabinet and Door is in Oregon! Shipping was a lot and a bit upsetting at $169. for the two cabinets (the two attach together for strength to manage the granite top). It's coming a long way but still they are RTA. If my Laundry Room will look as nice as the one in this picture or close to it I will be a happy camper. If I ever get it all finished I will post the finished room. Thank you all for your help, I would never have heard of Barker Door had it not been for the helpful GW'ers.

This is almost exactly how my laundry room is set up only I have the black pearl granite and my window doesn't go to the floor wish it did! I like that window : )

Traditional Laundry Room by Charleston Photographers Matthew Bolt Graphic Design

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz