Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Persilstore.com

Posted by andi2928 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 8, 14 at 21:58

Has anyone ordered from this site before?

www.persilstore.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Persilstore.com

Yes, ive ordered from them. Reasonable prices, well, you know :-) and quick shipping. I generally pay with PayPal. Make the process very quick and easy.
I order my Somat powder from ProductsWithStyle.com, looks like the same company, same process.
I like ordering from them, no sales tax and free shipping options.

o

It sure would be nice to see EPA relax its strangle hold on US manufacturers so we could get equally nice products as Persil for a fraction of the price. Why let Henkel make all the money selling what our manufacturers are not allowed? You could still allow a high enough price point to keep it profitable for the US manufacturers but affordable for our buyers but not so cheap that you have people dumping it in large quantity.
I have always believed that conservation is best achieved by price of product and the need to conserve by economics. People wont want to spend a dollar a load for detergent so they will use less product.
They will learn conservation on their own.

o

Fordtech, I agree with your assertion on economics. Worked for me, lol. I was motivated to titrate my Persil dosage down to a level where the cost per load is more reasonable and I still have consistently excellent wash results. Though, I was also motivated by the environmental impact as well. Less consumption is better all round, from less raw materials demand in production to less chemical waste going down the drain.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here