Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Our THREE local Targets discontinued Vaska

Posted by larsi (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 1, 11 at 19:06

:( I was going to pick up a bottle of Herbatergent at target this morning, since I really do like it on towels and sheets...but the shelf was EMPTY. I looked everywhere. Nothing.

I found a manager, and he said yesterday, they stopped selling Vaska, Mrs. Meyer's and CE Bigelow products. He said, that they did not sell & the only "more natural" lines they are going to carry are Method and Seventh Generation.

I wonder if all USA Target stores are cancelling Vaska & Mrs. Meyer's? I could see if 1/3 of our stores discontinued it...but ALL 3!

I love my new Mrs. Meyer's Geranium Fabric Softener. I actually now think it smells better and softens more than Ecover. And now...my Targets cancel Vaska & Mrs. Meyer's. Sad :(

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Our THREE local Targets discontinued Vaska

There's always SOAP.COM

o

It was all you "slow" adopters ;)

soap.com - free shipping - why not??

they even have the larger size bottle (64 loads)

would if I could

Here is a link that might be useful: soap.com - vaska

o

I better stock up then before it's all gone;-) BTW, at my Targets (2 in the area) Vaska is not displayed with laundry detergent but rather separately in a small section with other natural cleaners (where things like all purpose cleaners and hand cleaners are displayed).

o

izeve...same at my local 3 target stores. Not with the detergents...special place. ALL gone!!! :(

o

Those rats! I'm really beginning to dislike them. (Don't even get me started on their crappy aisle signs that only list half the aisle....)
Thank god for Amazon Prime.
(Although they still have Vaska in my local supermarket.)

o

B U M M E R ! Any chance that Alberston's might keep it? There isn't one close enough to me that I shop there, but I would go in just for the Vaska. I was driving 30 mins to the Target, when I have one 15 mins closer.

o

I went to my local Target today - they still have Vaska, 64 load bottles of the unscented variety for $13.99 with a $2 off coupon. I now have two of these in my stash ;-) I like the unscented variety, it has just enough of the lavender/herby scent for me. BTW, if you use FS, Vaska unscented combines very nicely with Snuggle White Lavender and Sandalwood FS. I use only a little and the clothes come out so nice - clean, soft and with a light scent.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here