Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need to Find Wall Mounted Dehumidifier for Laundry Room

Posted by elgable (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 28, 14 at 16:12

Hello all! I am hoping someone here has been more successful than I have been searching for a wall mounted dehumidifier that can be hardwired and permanately and directly drained (into an in-wall plumbed drain). I have searched and searched and while I can find many options for use in european markets, none that I have found work in the states. Does anyone know of a way to purchase a unit that runs on American power? If anyone has any help I would greatly appreciate it. I didn't know this would be so difficult to find and I'm coming down to the wire on my timeline to buy this and get specs to plumbers and electricians while they're still in rough phase - before drywall.
Thanks in advance for any help!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need to Find Wall Mounted Dehumidifier for Laundry Room

IW25-1 Dehumidifier*

*I have zero affiliation or experience with said product.

o

Dehumidifiers I bought in the late 1980s and early 1990s lasted for 10 - 15 years.

Dehumidifiers I've bought in the past several years rarely last beyond three years. They're built cheaply with planned obsolescence, IMO.

Whatever you purchase, I truly hope you have better luck than I have.

o

fahrenheit_451 - THANK YOU SO MUCH! for looking at my post and responding. I have been in touch with this company and it looks like just what I need.

Out of curiosity, how did you come to know about this company/product?

o

fahrenheit_451 always has good information to share. :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here