Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Best site online to buy Persil?

Posted by wilkerson925 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 20, 10 at 16:01

I finally decided to try the persil out after reading such good things about it. What online stores are good to purchase this from?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Best site online to buy Persil?

I know there are probably better places but I bought mine here at Best Vacuum they carry Miele products. And free shipping.

Also Amazon has the Persil detergents.

Shirl

Here is a link that might be useful: Best Vacuum

o

To me, for over $1 a load it should dry, fold and put the clothes away for me too! :)

No doubt in my mind it's a good detergent, but I can't rationalize that kind of price.

Let us know what you think of it when you get it.

o

ROTFL

o

I ordered a box of persil universal powder last night, not the megapearls. Ive used it before with great washing and rinsing results. I hope it has not changed in quality. I paid 59.00 dollars, for the 75 wash load box and free shipping. The last time I bought it, it lasted me for months, so the price seems fair to me. My friends buy name brand soap then add to it, clorax 2, and oxyclean and I am not one for adding additional additives to laundry. If I have to do all that, then my detergent must not be working right

o

This was the best deal I found when I looked around last week. I just wanted to try so didn't want a super huge box. This one works out to 70 cents per load -- but catch it while the sale is still on because the normal price is $35.

Here is a link that might be useful: Persil universal powder 35 loads for $24.50 shipped

o

Here is another site to buy Persil. 45 load size Megaperls is $40. I'm not sure about shipping costs, but note that they have many local stores around the country (including my hometown.)

Here is a link that might be useful: Reliable Parts

o

The Euro grocery store, hands down has the best price.

http://www.eurofoodmart.com/index.html?target=products&mode=search&subcats=Y&type=extended&avail=Y&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&q=persil&cid=0&x=17&y=7

45 is just 19.99 there, if you order a certain amt it's free to ship. I also bought a huge box of Ariel there

http://www.eurofoodmart.com/ariel-c367.html

Ariel is 10 kg for $79.99

Both Persil & Ariel are listed under "cosmetics" on that site in case you're looking for it any other way.

o

I bought mine from Better Products Online. The 75-load box was $64 plus free shipping. It's now priced at $75, but that's still pretty good.

Here is a link that might be useful: 75-load Persil

o

$1 a load for clean close too expensive ???? You obviously don't value yourself very highly.

Ever buy a bottled water or soda pop? Spent a buck on that didn't ya? How bout a Starbucks at $5

It's all realative.

o

antss, I don't think charging $40+ for a box of detergent is appropriate. $1 per load is extremely high when you compare the cost to less exotic products which are 1/5-1/3 the cost. Plenty of other products accomplish the same task at much lower cost. It's a personal preference. Many here love Vaska and claim it's as good or better than Persil. The cost? Just $9.99 for 32 loads, or 31 cents per load - less than 1/3 the cost of Persil.

Getting good results in the laundry has nothing to do with how much money you spend on products.

o
Euro Food Mart false advertising

Mielemaid, Euro Food Mart is falsely advertising on their site. While they are advertising a 45-load size box of Megaperls for $19.99, what they actually ship is the Universal Gold powder which is half as concentrated. You end up getting half of what you thought for the $19.95, and ends up being no cheaper than a $40 box of 45-load Megaperls from another web site.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here