Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Laundry Room Color Question

Posted by Goldens1 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 16, 12 at 13:09

Hi,
Wondering if you guys have any thoughts on a laundry room color. We started out doing the project thinking we were going to paint the room yellow and we purchased a yellow. However, the countertop we originally thought we were going to get was too pricey and we had to change gears.

The rundown, we have white cabinets, a porcelain tile floor with grey/very light green streaking (predominant color is white though), and we will have Kashmir White countertops.

Our plan is to wait until countertops are installed (templaters are coming day after tomorrow) and test some colors, but any thoughts/ideas?

If you have Kashmir White countertops, what color did you paint your room?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Laundry Room Color Question

Goldens1,
I logged on for washer reviews, and noticed your question.

My recommendation would be a Ralph lauren paint color Color: Mexican Feather Grass.(light sage grey/green)
Home Depot carries this, can mix it. Take a sample chip home to see in your light.

I painted my small laundry room this color and very pleased with how it turned out. Color is light,easy on eyes and never get tired of it. I have white cabinets and stainless washer/dryer.
Good luck !

o

I'll look at that, I was thinking of something in the green family. My husband is very partial to Ben Moore paint, but I'll grab a swatch at Home Depot this week. Thanks for suggestion!

o

My laundry room has white woodwork, light cabinets and countertops and is painted a blue green, Sherwin-Williams Composed. It is gorgeous.

Here is a link that might be useful: Composed

o

If your husband likes Benjamin Moore the closet color to Mexican Feather Grass is Camouflage according to website. HTH. Good luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here