Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
raro_gw

need help finding stackable dryer for my HE3T

raro
13 years ago

We are remodeling the laundry and will have to find a dryer to stack on top of our Kenmore elite HE3T. (even though we love our big regular, reliable dryer). Sears sold me the stacking kit but I could not find a sales person that could tell me which dryer to buy to stack on top. They kept saying that it would be best to buy a new, complete stacking set. (Best for them, that is).

I am so confused by the complexity of the information. How do I figure out what to buy? I want the largest capacity dryer that will fit.

There was a card in the kit that says: Fits these laundry pairs 1) whirlpool duet, 2) whirlpool duet steam; Maytag performance series 3000/4000/5000/9000 7.2 $ 7.5 cu ft capacity dryers.

The face page of the instructions have listed on the front: Maytag, KitchenAid, Superba, HE3, HE3t, HE5, HE5t, Whirlpool Duet, Duet HT, Whirlpool 3RAWZ480E, 3RAWZ481E, 3RAWZ481G, AWM9000.

Help!!!

Or do I just have the carpenters build a sturdy shelf over the washer and stack whatever front loading dryer I buy? BTW the space is limited and I am worried about vibration/movement as the laundry will be on the 2nd floor.

thank you in advance for your help.

Raro

Comments (4)