Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Swanstone veritas 17' laundry sink? Other options?

Posted by jem199 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 28, 10 at 9:56

Right now we have side-by-side front loading washer & dryer with a small deep utility sink to the far right. All three sit in a closet. DH and I are installing a laminate counter over the washer and dryer and would like a drop-in sink so we can put shelving under the sink. We only have 22" of space between the dryer and the wall so found the Swanstone veritas sink to fit the space and it can be dropped into the counter.

I have a large double-bin utility sink in our basement, so this wouldn't be the only utility sink in the house. We have a clay/particle trap installed in the basement sink for crafts/pottery/planting (there are grow lights in that room for starting vegetable seeds).

I'm just wondering if anyone has this sink and how they like it. Or if anyone has other sink ideas for me.

Thanks,
Janet

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Swanstone veritas 17' laundry sink? Other options?

Can't speak to particular layout for your purposes. Can speak to quality of Swanstone. Replaced old kitchen sink with Swanstone product about 15 years ago. It has been attractive, durable, trouble-free.

o
RE: Swanstone veritas 17' laundry sink? Other options?

Jem, Did you ever get your Fire & Ice installed ? I may have a source for the garnet tiles you were looking for. I was going to email you, but you do not have email ability set up on your 'my page' (click on mine and you will see that you can send an email to me thru gardenweb without being able to see my email address). I hope you come back to this thread and see this reply.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here