Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please help with laundry room/mud/craft room

Posted by nightowlrn (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 27, 14 at 7:34

Thank you. The sink will be 36 inches by the back door. Dog washing and potting is intended. I am struggling with the PR and w/d. I could flip it, but I would lose the nice window in the PR. However, hiding the occasional baskets on top of the w/d would be nice perhaps. The door will have glass and the corner will be glass windows, too. The backyard side is west. The only thing really "fixed" is the laundry chute and the outer dimensions. Everything else is easily changed. Goal for the room is coats, boots, craft stuff, cleaning/vacuum/brooms, etc, laundry, place to wash little dogs, place for potting plants, powder room,...

photo Recovered.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please help with laundry room/mud/craft room

photo 20140419_102932_zps26952092.jpg

I wish I could be more help but I did just recently get these cute door knob type pulls for my laundry room cabinets. they come in all different finishes and are from Cliffside Industries in PA. www.cliffsideind.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here