Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Huge New LG 29''w FL Washer and Dryer

Posted by lee676 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 11, 12 at 5:08

Has anyone seen these yet? LG showed these at CES earlier this year - a whopping 5.0 cu.ft. FL washer and 9.0 cu.ft. dryer that are 29" wide, over 32" deep, and almost 41" high (with 14" pedestals available). LG says the washer is based on an entirely new Titan platform, and has a largest-ever door opening, twin water fill sprays, and a high-pressure atomizing rince spray that runs during agitation and draining to save time. There seems to be blue LED interior lighting. Both washer and dryer have the steam feature. White or silver, about $1,400 for the washer.

Now if they'd only make a 240v washer/dryer combo version, they'd have the ultimate laundry machine and sell gazillions of them.....

WM8000HWA/VA - white/silver washer
DLEX8000W/V - white/silver electric dryer
DLGX8001W/V - white/silver gas dryer
WDPSW/V - white/silver pedestal
KSTK2 - stacking kit

Here is a link that might be useful: LG Titan washer on Amazon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Huge New LG 29''w FL Washer and Dryer

I think I'll pass on LG.
I wonder if it will explode like the top load WaveForce washers (that they claim is due to the fault of the user).

I would still go with Electrolux over LG.

o

georgect: LOL!!!! I'm a little suspect of LG too. :)

o

Yeah, I posted about these some weeks ago. Kenmore also has these spray features on two washers plus some videos on Kenmore.com. The Kenmore version is missing the actual steam generator and rather uses the regular heating element underneath the drum.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here