Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New 7th Generation Geranium Blossoms & Vanilla Detergent

Posted by larsi (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 31, 11 at 17:49

So, it smells nothing like Geranium or Vanilla, but the smell is very herbal and fresh (think upscale day spa!).

But, this stuff with it's new enzyme formula works!! Once or twice a week I clean the brake dust from my wheels. If any of you have or have had a German car...you will fully understand what black wheels and lots of brake dust is!

I use Simple Green (easy on the wheels, my hands and mother earth), water and a micro fiber cloth. When done, I rinse the rag and then wash it in the laundry room sink with either a little persil gel or clorox green works.

I cleaned my wheels today (they were extra black) and then rinsed and washed the cloth with the new 7th Generation detergent. WOW, WOW!!! It look like 99% of the black brake dust stains out of the cloth. Way more than Persil or Green Works!!! I was honestly really surprised and very, very pleasantly pleased. Who knew something "green" could clean like this??? ;)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New 7th Generation Geranium Blossoms & Vanilla Detergent

I use 7th Gen stuff on my laundry and so far I have no complaints and no skin reactions to it, love the new trend of "green" products! I even love that their dryer sheets are made from paper!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here