Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Blomberg or Bosch Compact washer & dryer ?

Posted by johnnytoobad (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 13, 13 at 13:48

Looking at compact washer & dryer units, probably stackable. Max width and depth +/-24". Considering either the Blomberg or Bosch and looking for comments and/or reviews. Have seen quite a few reviews re: Bosch on this site, but not much for Blomberg ... ???

Bosch package is perhaps a couple hundred more $, so price is "comparable".

I'd like to get the Miele units, but that package is just about twice as much cost as the Bosch. This W/D will be in a guest house with very limited use/year. However, the guest house is rented some, and long dry times of +/- 2 hours may be an issue for guests.

I do not want to consider the All-In-One or Combo models.

Thanks in advance, cheers, John

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Blomberg or Bosch Compact washer & dryer ?

John,
We've had the Bosch units for over a year with no issues whatsoever. Our average dry time, with a very long vent, is usually one hour and ten minutes.

o

Sounds good ... that works ... thanks ! Cheers, John

o

Was very happy with my Bosch pair. It's easy to use and does an excellent job. I had the condenser dryer and really liked it a lot. Normal drying times, I would say.

I have the Miele set now, which are pluperfect, but for what you're describing Bosch will be fine. I've seen the Blomberg around but can't comment.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here