Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dryer balls

Posted by red_lover (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 21, 12 at 12:22

Unable to use fabric softener due to multiple skin allergies in family ie: itching, hives, etc.

Tired of static electricity, stiff clothes, etc.

Any opinions on this product.

I have a front load Samsung.

Thanks.

Here is a link that might be useful: Dryer balls

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dryer balls

It does not work, try using downey free and clear.
You can reduce the amount of static by drying clothes slightly damp than drying completely.
I wish you the best!

o

Yeah, agree with cleanteamofny. Dryer balls are just marketing nonsense.

Even those with severe skin allergies should have NO problem with free and clear fabric softener. Downy, Snuggle and Kroeger and Safeway all make one! I really love the snuggle unscented softener. Very good, and no smell, light, no irritation. Good luck!

o

Thank you.

o

i vote for downey free and clear also.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here