Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pauli02

Cabinet height over FL with Pedestal

Pauli02
13 years ago

Thank you all for the great discussion that have influenced my decision to purchase new wave touch Electrolux washer and dryer to replace our Neptunes. They have been on their last legs for a while with bearing failure, spin sound like a jet engine.

I should be receiving them in the next week, very exciting, and I have a question. I need to move my current cabinets up and need to know how far. The spec sheet says the overall height of the units are 53 inches with the pedestal and my current cabinets are 52.5 inches. Based on others installations is the spec dimension a maximun, meaning is this the dimension with the leveling legs fully extended and the actual overall height of the units shorter? I need to move the cabinets but do not want to create a gap so large allowing things to make it into the "no mans" land between the bottom of the cabinet and the top of the machines but not so tight that I cannot install the new machines. So, do I set the cabinets are 53 inches or something slightly higher. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Paul

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths