Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Programming T98xx Miele Dryers...Please help

Posted by larsi (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 9, 12 at 1:25

I have the Technical Service manual for the Miele T98xx dryers (Thanks Sstava for sending it to me a long time ago).

Sections 2.4.2 and 2.5.2 talk about Setting the residual moisture levels to more or less damp and activation of the Additonal Cooldown Cycle/Phase.

I cannot find the programming directions to do these 2 things. Can anyone tell me how to do them? Walk me through it, post the directions please. :)

Thanks SO much!!

-Lars

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Programming T98xx Miele Dryers...Please help

The answers to your questions are on pages 60-61.

o
RE: Programming T98xx Miele Dryers...Please help

Thank you Sstava. Lucikly and surprisingly, the Miele delivery team had the same PC update laptop that Miele Service has. After installing my new T9802 dryer, they hooked up the PC & programmed my Extended Cool Down and Set the Residual Moisture levels to More Dry. Very impressed. In the past, Miele deliveries were done by "grease monkeys". Love this new Miele Concerige System, adn 5 year warranty included. My beloved Miele just keeps getting better! ;)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here