Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LG waveforce washer HE detergent

Posted by smcl (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 18, 12 at 1:21

This machine is load sensing so I am not sure how much He detergent to use because I am never sure how much water will be used for the load. Sometimes the water barely covers a load and other times it fills the tub completely.How should I adjust. Also if I use Oxi clean how do I add this to the washload.I have been using The new Lg waveforce machine for the last few weeks and just love it although it takes some time to learn exactly the way it works.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LG waveforce washer HE detergent

HE detergent is properly dosed per the soil level of the load, which size of the load typically has a bearing on that (larger load logically = more soil compared to a smaller load). The amount of water involved is not so much a factor.

o
RE: LG waveforce washer HE detergent

If you add oxyclean, just add it to the tube before you load the clothes. I too have this washer, dont use oxyclean, because I never found that it did anything better. Ride with bleach powder will do circles around oxyclean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here