Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Loading Washer

Posted by jessicacbrandt (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 5, 08 at 1:07

My GWL11 Top loading washer has had nothing but problems! The current problem right now is that it won't stop beeping at me near the end of it's run (near the rinse and spin cycle). I have ran it about 20 times and it stops at the same spot each time. I did try and run it with just a few clothes and it still did the same thing, however when i took everything out it worked. I have unplugged it and plugged it back in, but that didn't reset it. Is there a way for me to reset it or get it back on balance if that is the problem? no one in my town services fisher and paykel so to have a tech come here would be about $200 for driving and diagnosis alone. I need help!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Loading Washer

If there's a malfunction, the beeping should be accompanied by a "Fault Code" which is indicated by a specific pattern of lights on the panel, different than what normally appears during operation. Next time it happens, make a note of EXACTLY what is lit on the panel and post the information here.

There're also some diagnostic that can be performed to test various components by accessing hidden functions on the control panel. After you provide details on the fault code, I can direct you on doing some diagnostics to perhaps narrow-down what may be the problem.

o

alright, i'll let you know... right now though, it's not lit up at all, just has the regular light on with the normal choices for the regular cycle, however it is stopped at the final rinse cycle still and just is trying to run, but nothing is happenning. So the motor is running, but it's not moving at all or anything. i tried unplugging it, but that didn't work and now i have no idea what to do! if you have any ideas for me to try to make it at least run so i can get it to beep to get you a code, i'm all ears. it's because i put a few towels in there i think... the machine can't handle any weight at all! please let me know if there's anything i can do- thanks!!!

o

okay so we got it to beep again, but there's no special lights flashing, giving me a "fault code". so here's what lights are on... there are 8 lights up top... since the cycle always stops at the rinse, the first five (from the left) aren't lit up at all, but the first rinse cycle light (6th from left) is flashing orange, then the light to the right of it is orange and then the spin light (final light) is red. Down below the lights are just normal for what i had for my cycle. The regular light is green ( i had it on regular cycle). The wash temp light is on warm and orange, the water level light is on auto and red, and the spin speed light is on fast and green. Please help me if you can- i desperately need this to get fixed!!! thanks!

o

If you hear a motor running and nothing obvious is happening inside the machine, then the pump is what's running.

The beeps you hear is a series of 5 tones repeated every few seconds? None of the panel lights are flashing while the beeps are occurring? If not, then the machine is not generating a User Fault. There may instead be a Machine Fault code stored in the memory.

Follow these steps to get into diagnostics, report what you find:

1. With the power off, press and hold Wash Temp Down, then press Power at the same. The machine should beep twice and panel lights should come on. Release the buttons.

2. Press Spin Speed Up three times. The Slow and Hold lights should be on. If you miss it, use the Spin Speed Up and Down buttons to get the right lights on. The Wash Progress lights then indicate what is the last fault code via binary numbers. Add up the numbers per each light that is on to get the fault code. The numbers from left to right are 128, 64, 32, 16, 8, 4, 2, and 1. For example if the 3rd, 4th, and last lights are on, the code is 32 + 16 + 1 = 49.

3. Press the Power button to exit diagnostic mode when done.

Report back here what is the fault code, either by calculating the number yourself, or by stating which Wash Progress lights are on from left to right.

o

alright, so we got back home and did what you said and these lights were on... 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th and 8th... so 64 + 32 + 8 + 4 + 1 = 109. so that's our total number that's lighting up... you sound like you know what you are doing and we are so grateful! what's next? thanks again!

o

There is no Fault Code 109 listed in the service literature I have. Can you check the code/lights again? Other console lights may be on during diagnostics, but only the eight wash progress lights indicate the fault code. Make sure the Slow and Hold spin speed lights are on (other spin light combinations display other kinds of info on the wash lights). Also, the last recorded fault may clear itself after eight consecutive cycles if no more faults occur. If you can do so, it'd be helpful to see a picture of the console showing the fault code diagnostic. If you don't know how to post a picture, that's OK.

o

so we re-did it and it's still coming up to 109 by our calculations. we took a picture of it and have it on our computer, but there's no upload photo button and we couldn't copy and paste. is there an e-mail address we can e-mail it to? or a place on the web i can post pictures? or if you can give me instructions on how to put a photo on here i'd love to do it. thanks!

o

Including a picture in a post requires it to be first placed online somewhere, typically at a free photo-sharing services/site such as Flickr or PhotoBucket or WebShots. All the services provide a ready-to-go URL for viewing the picture, which you simply copy/paste verbatim into your post here.

Most ISPs offer server space for users to have a home page or personal web site, and that space can also be used for uploading and sharing pictures. The URL in the post here would be placed between HTML image tags [img src=] and [/img] (replace the square brackets with < and > angle brackets).

If you prefer to do so, contact me via e-mail through the form GardenWeb provides on the My Page link by the member name on my posts. When I get the message and reply back, you'll have an address for e-mailing the photo, and for continuing the discussion off-board, since it's likely to get longer and more technical for resolving your trouble. :-)

o

I have the same problem as you had in this post string. Unfortunatley the problem wasn't solved in this string but looks like you worked with dadoes over e-mail. Can you please help me by providing the solution to your problem?

Thanks,

John

o

Same problem here. Is this problem repairable? If so, how costly would it be?

o

I had the same problem. Washer would quit and beep after wash cycle. Performed the dianostic and code showed pump blocked. Took hose off diverter valve and found $.20 inside. Two dimes. Removed coins, works fine.

o

Hi, I am having issues with my washing machine too. I was wondering if you could help me as well. I got the error code as per you instructions. I believe the code is 136 ( 128 + 8). Could you please tell me what the code means and what I can do to fix it? I really appreciate any help you can offer.

o

I have a fault code 49 - do you know what this means?

o

Fault 49 is bad cold water valve, or (less likely) a shorted wire on it, or (less likely) bad controller board.

o

dadoes,

You probably don't remember my conversing with you in years past but I was just checking the laundry thread for fun and saw this thread and wondered if you were still around and still active here - I see that you are.

I just wanted to take a moment to wish you the very best.

I hope that the years have been good to you.

I take it that you still have your F&P and that it has served you well.

Again, all the very best!

Take care

o

I have a FandP GWL11 washer that has been very good up till about a month ago, it gets stuck in the rinse mode and i used to just go in and press the arrow button and it would proceed with its cycle, now it will do nothing when it gets to this cycle. I have no idea what to do now, can someone please help me.

o

Stuck in the rinse mode in what way? No operational sounds, nothing happening? No beeping? No lights flashing?

Now it will do nothing when it gets to this cycle .... so that means when a load of clothes is started running, it does fill, recirculates for the Eco Active wash phase, fills rest of the way, and agitates? The lid on GWL11 does not lock except during spin, so you need to *watch* what it does (Normal fabric selection, manually select Medium water level) until the rinse phase when action comes to a halt.

What it *should* do is:

1) Fill briefly while the basket rotates at 25 RPM

2) The pump turns on and recirculates water, showering into the basket from top right/rear of the tub cover (this a separate water source from the fill flume that's mounted at center/rear under the top deck) with 25 RPM basket rotation. There may be a another very brief fill to top-off the minimal water level. Recirculation runs for about 5 mins.

3) Recirculation stops (no draining), and it fills rest of the way (rotating at 25 RPM) to the medium level, then agitates for approximately 9 minutes.

4) (Rinse Phase) Drain the water, then lock the lid for spin. Close the lid when the water is almost fully drained so it can lock.

Report back here the results of what functions it does or does not perform, and what lights are either lit steady or flashing when it gets to the (failing) rinse period.

o

Greetings TimIndy! :-)

o

Okay, here is another Fisher and Paykel GWL11 question. My clothes fill to wash and then the washer starts beeping. I have to power it off, power it back on and it will wash my clothes fine. The lights that come on when it is beeping are #3, #4, #7, #8. Any recommendations?

o

That's an unusual situation. This error probably should prevent the machine from working at all, so seems odd that it goes on through the load when power-cycled after the fault occurs.

53. (00110011) - Rotor Position Sensor Step Fail
The motor controller has attempted a motor step test and has found that the motor has not stepped in the correct direction. It has detected that the motor is connected and that the motor drive is operational. The rotor position sensing system is at fault here.

Primary Source: Wiring.
Action: Check the Rotor Position Harness for continuity and that the connectors are correctly to the Rotor Position Sensor and the Motor Controller.

Secondary Source: Rotor Position Sensor
Action: Check the Rotor Position Sensor patterns with a RPS Tester, if faulty fit a new Rotor Position Sensor.

Tertiary Source: Motor Controller module.
Action: Replace the Motor Controller module as the sensing circuitry may be faulty.

o

Hi there

i have flashing orange lights on Number 1 and 7.

What does this mean? thanks.

o

Best to confirm the recorded Fault Code via Diagnostic Mode as outlined above in the 5th post, dated 3/7/2008. A fault flashed during operation may be a User Fault which doesn't always reflect what the controller board recorded as a Machine Fault.

130. (10000010) Single Rotor Position Sensor Error
The Motor Controller has found an error in the pattern received from the Rotor Position Sensor. Likely causes of this fault are a bad connection on the harness between the Rotor Position Sensor and the Motor Controller, or a faulty Rotor
Position Sensor.

Primary Source: Wiring.
Action:
1) Check for corrosion on the edge connector of the Rotor Position Sensor and the Motor Controller module connector.
2) Check the contacts on the rotor positional sensor end of the hall harness to see if any have been damaged. (Each set of contacts in the socket has two wipers. If the distance between these wipers varies between different contacts, replace the rotor positional sensor harness).

Secondary Source: Rotor Position Sensor.
Action:
Check the Rotor Position Sensor with an R.P.S. tester. Replace if faulty.

Tertiary Source: Motor Controller module.
Action:
Replace Motor Controller module.

o

My machine will not start unless I use the delay start. Does any one know why? or how to fix it? I tried to get the lights to show a code, but it will not beep twice. The lights just keep blinking back and fourth. Please help Thanks

o

Hi how is everyone, we obviously have a F&P GWL11. The issue we have is that it will not stop washing the clothes. It will go through the cycle no issue, but then it will restart and go through the same full wash/ spin etc again. Yes we have really super clean clothes, but we need to find out why it won't stop. Thank you in advance

o

There is a diagnostic function to make the machine run continuously. Perhaps it has been accidentally enabled.

- Access Diagnostic Mode -- With Power off, press and hold Wash Temp Down, then press Power at the same time. Two beeps and the panel turns on.

- If the *medium* water level indicator is lit, recycle is enabled. Press Water Level Up to disable it (the medium light turns off).

- Press Power to exit.

If the machine is recycling and the function is not enabled, then some other problem is the cause.

o

I have a GWL 15 user the wash Temp to get code

last two light are lit - code is 3 2+1

any suggestions

o

Please HELP! I have a Fisher Paykel GWL11 that I purchased new and have loved until this problem started. It will start fine then will at what seems to be random places in the wash cycle stop and start beeping until unplugged. At times it will complete the entire wash cycle after being plugged back in after just a few minutes and at other times I will have to just keep unplugging it and retrying it at random intervals for a few days before it finishes.

Thanks to the amazing Dadoes I have tried a number of things. The error code it throws is #50 which indicates a bad cold water inlet valve. After doing the on-board test to see if the cold and hot valves worked (the cold didn't) I purchased a new cold valve but it didn't fix the problem and still throws a code #50. The new valve does work via the on-board test. I have checked the pump and diverter valve and both seem to be clean of debris and test out fine.

Last night I did a light load using the Perm Press setting just to see if it would work since it doesn't recirculate water. I went through the compete wash without a hitch! Happy that I could now at least wash my growing pile of dirty laundry I put in a second load and it started filling and THREW THE ERROR CODE #50 AGAIN! Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

o

Fault 50 is bad hot valve.

Bad cold valve is Fault 49.

Check the fault code again, confirm you're reading it correctly.

o

I need assistance with my fisher and pakel washing machine. While filling it begins to drain and then begins to fill again. Then after filling some it then begins to beep and I got a code of 51. Does anybody know what 51 is?

o

Fault 51 = diverter valve fault.

All cycles except Perm Press begin with an Eco Active wash function. The machine fills with a small amount of water to saturate the clothes and dissolve the detergent. The concentrated solution is showered over the clothes for approx 3 minutes via the pump. The diverter valve controls whether the pumped water goes out the drain hose (diverter off) or to the recirculation port at top right/rear of the tub.

The water will drain instead of recirculating into the tub if the diverter isn't working properly, which is Fault 51. The controller board triggers the fault via the water level sensor detecting that the water level dropped when it shouldn't.

o

Hi, my fisher and paykel is a model Gw611. Lights 3,4,5 show error code with continuous beeping. Adding 56.
Cleaned agitator and found bra underwire.
Is there something else I could try? It just stops at any point and beeps.

o
RE: Fisher and Paykel smart drive 9 pride 5.5 Top Loading Washer

We are having the same problems. We did the light test and it added up to 43. Light showed up were 3.5.7.8. = 32+8+2+1=43. What does this mean. Thanks.

o

BusyMum,

Code 56 is related to the inner drum. The drum floats upward approx 1/4" when the tub fills with water, via air caught in a chamber in the base. It must float to disengage from the drive cog so the agitator can oscillate for washing. It "un"floats when the water drains, to re-engage the drive cog for spinning. The controller board runs tests (by pulsing the drive motor) during fill and drain periods to check if the drum has properly floated or settled for the next required operation. Code 56 means that the controller couldn't get a valid drum status.

The bra underwire caught beneath the agitator likely is at least part of the cause.

There may be more debris accumulated on the drive cog, preventing the drum from floating and/or engaging.

Another possible cause is a malfunctioning Rotor Position Sensor (RPS), which is a component in the main drive motor for sensing the rotational movement.

Or a bad motor controller board.

o

Donna19,

Fault 43 is related to the off-balance switch. The switch is either stuck "on" or the wires to it are disconnected or broken.

The switch is in the control console. A lever protrudes down into the right rear corner of the cabinet, which the tub bumps to trigger the switch during an off-balance spin condition. Pushing the tub back and forth toward the right rear should trigger and release the switch with a faint click.

Check that the lever can move, isn't jammed.

Check that the microswitch in the console isn't stuck or corroded from moisture.

o

Thank you so much, it worked. The switch was stuck "on". My husband said, much appreciated. Keep up the good work. Thanks

o

Wow, a lot of threads. Ok so another gw711 f&p this one fills all the way to the brim no matter what water setting, the agitator will hunt (turn left and right about 1/8th of a turn before throwing code 39. I've checked the hose and blown through it to clear it as directed but still has the same issue. I haven't got the diagnostic sheet to advise what buttons test what since it's removed from the units in Australia. Hope someone can help.

o

39 is Pressure Tube Fault.

Pressure tube kinked or clogged. Could also be a clog/obstruction at the air dome on side of the tub. If none of these are the cause, then a bad pressure sensor on the control board, in which case the board must be replaced.

Same diagnostics apply to your GW711 as to GWL11 ... both are Phase 6 machines.

o

How do you open the air dome? Two metal clips but does it unscrew?
Thank you as well.

o

Does not unscrew. Pull the plug out from the bottom. Note that there's a small hole into the air dome through the wall of the tub, make sure it's not clogged.

o

Hi,
I have a 3rd gen Fisher washer. It powers up with all the lights. I can change options, etc. it won't start however. I push the start button, it just beeps. It happened a year ago but resolved itself after I tried to get a diagnostic code and test functions but could not fix it. I left it alone for a week and it worked one day again. Not this time though.

o

Hi,
We also have a Fisher and Paykel Ecosmart top load washer, it is a little over 5 years old and we never had a problem with it until about a year and a half ago when the motherboard went bad. At that time we put over $500 into it. It again worked fine until a week ago. Now the "too much suds" error keeps happening in the rinse cycle. We were using the Tide Pods, sometimes my husband would throw two in for his really dirty work clothes and we thought that might be the problem so yesterday he emptied the washer, cleaned out all of the suds and the washer is still producing a crazy amount of foam even with using barely any (HE) detergent.. The foam is just coming out of nowhere! We are so frustrated and really don't want to put MORE money into this thing but we need to figure out what's going on! Please help!

This post was edited by racb713 on Sun, Mar 23, 14 at 11:10

o

Washing machines don't spontaneously of themselves generate suds. Residue left in the machine or the clothes from laundry products used would be the cause.

Your choice how to clear the residue -- run "machine clean" cycles (your instruction manual should have details) with no clothes or detergent until it's gone ... liquid fabric softener is effective (doesn't take much) at killing oversudsing.

I tried Tide Pods, do not like them. Didn't have oversudsing but the scent is too strong and they don't clean as well as Tide HE Powder.

$500 is a large cost for a controller board, must have been other related problems such as a bad pump, plus service tech charges.

o

zazoo,

3rd generation (Phase 3?) covers models GW503, GW603, GW703, GWC03, GWL03, GWM03, KE993, LW035, MW053, and THL03. Is that what you have? Those date to the late 1990s.

The beep is a single sound? Or it gives a musical series of tones?

Try disconnecting the power cord for 10 minutes to reset the electronics.

o

Help. I have a GWL11-us. When the washer gets to the rinse cycle, it starts to spin, goes to medium speed and when it should hit hi speed it stops, sprays waster and acts like it is out of balance. It will not get past this point. I stop the machine and put it to finial spin and it spins fine. I replaced the control board and still does the same thing.

o

... sprays waster and acts like it is out of balance.
Please clarify what that means.

Normal out-of-balance response is stop spinning and slowly ramp up again, twice (three spin attempts), then stop and beep for help. No water spray is involved, unless the automatic off-balance recovery feature is enabled in which case after three failed attempts it refills and agitates to redistribute the load, then three more spin attempts, then beep for help.

What you're describing sounds like the normal water-saving shower rinse function (on all cycles except Perm Press) with Softener Rinse not selected -- ramp up to medium spin, slow to 25 RPM and spray water to saturate the clothes, ramp up to medium to extract the detergent, repeat one or two more times, then go on to the final spin. This is correct behavior when Softener Rinse is *not* selected, perhaps you're just recently aware of it?

Selecting Softener Rinse changes it to a traditional agitated rinse. The Perm Press cycle also runs an agitated rinse, whether Softener Rinse is selected or not.

o

Hi. This forum has been very helpful. However, the diagnostic code I calculated hasn't been mentioned. My washer runs through the regular wash part of the cycle, doesn't rinse, drain or spin. It beeps every second with the following sequence: 3rd wash light, 1st rinse light (6th light in the total sequence), and the last spin which is 8th in the total sequence. So 3rd, 6th and 8th. The total I calculated based on the numbers given above was 32+4+1=37. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it!

o

I found the service manual online for this machine. The reasons for the codes are given near the end. It's a bit technical but could be useful for DIYers.

Here is a link that might be useful: FP GWL11 Service Manual

o

And this is a more concise Service Summary.

Here is a link that might be useful: GWL11 Service Summary

o

Fault 37 Pump Blocked does not necessarily mean that the pump is the cause. The machine does not monitor pump operation directly. It infers operation indirectly by monitoring that the water level is dropping when it should be draining. *Anything* that interferes with draining will trigger Fault 37.

The problem could be the diverter valve broken, clogged, or stuck in recirculate mode.

The controller board can also fail in such a way that it keeps the diverter energized continuously (in recirculate mode). The way to check for this failure is

A) Disconnect the wires from the diverter, wait a few minutes, then check if the machine will drain;

or B) Fill enough water into the machine that it should take *more* than one minute to drain. Unplug the machine for several minutes, reconnect the power then QUICKLY set it to the final spin to check for draining. The controller board is probably the cause if it starts draining then switches to recirculation within a minute or two.

o

Hey we have fault code 49 on our fisher and paykel. Is there some ginger easy-ish that we can try in order to fix before calling someone in? Cheers!

o

to:hello- according to the post dadoe has on Nov 15, 2013 - 49 is a bad cold water valve. additionally, check for Ohms - it should be 64 (+/- 10).

o

I'm having a problem with the water not stopping on my Fisher Paykek GWL11 washer. We start it and the water will run non-stop until it gets to the 5th wash light and then the washer starts beeping with the 5th wash light on and the rinse light on, but the water continues running. It must be draining as well because it never overflows but the water level stays right at the top of the agitator. Only way to stop it is to turn off cold water input and power off washer and then start is again and skip past all of the wash cycle.

Running the diagnostics shows the 5th wash light on and the rinse light on (light 6). So, error code shows 5th light (8) + 6th light (4) = 12 for error code.

Help?

o

Fault 12 = flood condition. Water level in the tub is sensed to have reached higher than high level due to incoming water flow not stopping, which triggers the pump to turn on in an attempt to drain the excess water before the tub does overflow.

Next time the water won't shut off, UNPLUG the machine FIRST instead of turning off the faucets. If the water does stop running then there may be an electrical fault with the motor controller board (which also operates the water valves).

If the water running DOES NOT stop when the machine is unplugged, but only stops when the faucet is then turned off, the problem is a physical fault with the valve ... so replace the cold valve.

o

I have tried that already. When the problem is happening and I unplug the washer the water keeps flowing. Will I have to order the cold water valve or does some place like Lowe's or Home Depot carry them?

o

Local dealer where I originally purchased the washer years ago had the cold water valve part. Got it switched out and problem seems to be solved. Thanks for the help!

o

hi there- my F&P GWL11 stopped suddenly during a wash and started beeping and did not stop.
after reading this forum, i performed the diagnostic test and the last two lights lit up, giving me a 3- can you please help me with what might possibly be wrong?
the washer will be 10 years old this month.
thank you so very much

o

Fault 3 (00000011) Motor Control Module
The Motor Control Module has found a memory error.
Primary Source: Motor Control Module
Action: Replace Motor Control Module

o

I have a fault code of 37 but I am unsure as to where to look for the blockage. Please help

o

I have a GWl10US that is died......

I plug the power cord in and I have nothing on the control panel. I do hear a hum, but can not tell what it is coming from. The machine is 1/2 full of water too.

It was beeping a few in the middle of a wash my wife said and she just unpluged it a few times and restarted.. it finally gave up...

A new Amana is $500, so I do not want to put that much money back into this machine. I have already fixed it 3 times... is it done?

What can I do to diagnose if its a controller board, or other area of failure.

I have tried to press the down arrow on Water temp and Power to go into diagnostic mode, but nothing happens!

o

Could be a bad pump, in consideration that the machine apparently didn't drain on the last use. GWL10 is pretty much the same as GWL11 on physical layout but there are electrical differences.

GWL10 pump is part of the main power circuit. A dead pump will effectively make the machine dead even if nothing else is wrong. Diagnostic mode is not accessible if the machine won't power-on.

Since you're hearing a hum, could be the pump is jammed/frozen. That theoretically shouldn't make the machine dead, unless the pump is tripping-out on overheat protection due to the jamming.

First step is bail-out as much water as possible. Disconnect the power of course. Then tip the machine back for access beneath. Try spinning the cooling fan on bottom of the pump to check for jamming. You also now can get a closer observation on whether the pump is the source of the humming sound. Connect the power for a moment and listen.

Get a multimeter if you don't have one. Disconnect the pump wires (unplug the machine again) and take a resistance reading on it. Should be 33 ohms. If not, then bad pump. Also observe if there is evidence of leaking on it -- rusting and/or mineral deposits.

Easy to remove the pump, no tools needed. Disconnect the power. Locate a plastic thumb latch on the pump mounting bracket. Hold the latch released and rotate the entire pump counterclockwise (as viewed from beneath) to detach it from the plate (bayonet mount). There WILL be some water spill out (you can't bail it completely empty) so have a small container and towels ready.

Replacement pump is part number 426956P which substitutes now to 420324P. Several online sources, shop for best price. This pump is unique to GWL10 so be sure to get only the correct item.

Problem is that if the pump is the no-power fault, you can't know for sure whether something else may be wrong until the pump is replaced so the board can get power ... so your choice on how to proceed.

o

The cooling fan spins freely! The pump (in picture I assumed) looks clean with no rust or corrosion. The Ohms reading across the pump was 25 ohms. Yes the pump is humming!

Is there a voltage/current I can apply directly to the pump to test it? If I short out the cable going to the pump... will the controller continue the start up / diagnostics?

The good is as you can kind of see, the washer is on cinder blocks so I have access while its full!

o

Unlikely you can bench-test the pump. It requires 230v current, which is a factor of GWL10's unique electrical design.

25 ohms is far enough off target to be suspect. F&P electrical design is very dependent on proper resistance and current draw among the various machine components.

I advise against attempting to short across the pump leads. The pump is an integral part of the main power circuit and may serve as a dropping resistor to insure other components get correct power.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here