Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
clean_quest

Gosh I'm back with wfw97hexl

Clean_Quest
12 years ago

Gosh...feeling like the itsy bitsy spider...

No duo here...but this will be my better half.

Whirlpool Duet: WFW97HEXL.

I thought this video was interesting and I am relieved to know that the little black square isn't actually cut out the drum.

WFW97HEX Demo

After owning a Duet GHW9200L I was forced to part with it and move on, (flush #1). I acquired a LG Tromm WM2277 to take its place and it died only after owning it for 4 years,(flushed down waterspout numero 2). :\

I am back with....the Duet washer model WFW97HEXL. Obtaining the matching dryer is incomprehensible as the LG Tromm Dryer works flawlessly and is continuing on its total life cycle of at least 10 or 12 years, I hope.

That's all. I am climbing up the spout again and should have this new washer in a couple of weeks. I really hope it lasts at least 10-12 years along side its healthy Tromm dryer companion.

I live in South Florida and the constant muggy weather was too hard (corrosion wise) on our Tromm WM2277 washer's hinge and the front panel the hinge was installed on. Additionally, the control panel buttons have to be pressed very firmly because of the corrosion.

I really hope I can keep this one.

Anyway...Cheers!

Comment (1)