Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
livebetter

Soap.com has Vaska (and so much more)

livebetter
13 years ago

I'd never heard of this site so incase anyone else hadn't I thought I would post it.

Soap.com carries so many brands.

I noticed they have Vaska (cheaper than Drugstore.com) and free shipping over $25. They carry the larger 64 load bottle too.

They also have Method (including new scent Lavender Cedar).

Wish they shipped to Canada but no go ...

Here is a link that might be useful: Soap.com - Vaska

Comments (6)

• livebetter
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I noticed they have the Clorox Greenworks lavender too. Aw man ... sure wish they shipped here.

Here is a link that might be useful: Soap.com - Clorox Greenworks

• billp1
    13 years ago

We have purchased twice with free shipping. Both free shipments arrived in one day. The last order a bottle of Method pro chef stainless cleaner had a broken spray top. Called them and they said keep the bad one and they shipped me a new one no charge. So far so good...

• covingtoncat
    13 years ago

Weird thing: was looking at the sight at HE laundry detergents. I went back and forth for a while between products. In the corner suggestion box along with the laundry detergent was a purple penis vibrator/thing - LOL! Not sure how that got to be associated with laundry. Kinda gross, but funny at the same time.

• sshrivastava
    13 years ago

@covingtoncat... you must have a special computer there, I don't see any purple penises on the web site. I've looked everywhere! LOL

• covingtoncat
    13 years ago

@ sshrivastava: yeah, that must be it. My computer is "special." WInk, wink. Bwahahaha!

• livebetter
    Original Author
    13 years ago

covingtoncat, yep ... no penises here either. You DO have a "special" computer :)

I love that soap.com site ... total bummer they don't ship to Canada.

FYI - they have a $2 off Method coupon until Feb 13th.
    Offer expires 2/13/2011
    Save $2.00 on one method pump laundry detergent. Limit one coupon per household. Not valid on any other offer for same item. Cannot be combined with mail-in coupon. No cash value. Valid while supplies last.