Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Simple Green Laundry Detergent

Posted by twebbz (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 18, 14 at 18:34

I noticed at Home Depot that Simple Green now has an HE laundry detergent. I picked up a couple 3 oz. sample bottles for a dollar each but not tried it yet. Has anyone??

This post was edited by twebbz on Tue, Feb 18, 14 at 18:37

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Simple Green Laundry Detergent

Do a Search. I reviewed it ;)

o

Couldn't find your your reivew.

o

Really?? I just typed Simple Green detergent into our Laundry Forum Search, and BAM...there is was!

Posted by larsi (My Page) on Tue, Dec 10, 13 at 10:00

I found this at Home Depot, of all places. It is for he and Standard washers. It has no optical brighteners, Phosphates and is somewhat natural. It is described as "Sunshine Fresh" scent...and it actually smells light & clean. Nothing apple mango tango or New Zealand Summer Night tropical enchantment magic or some other disgusting, sweet candy smell nonsense so many detergents offer!
it removes stains, odors and rinses very well in my Miele front load W4842. Very economical too!!

o

I was using the wrong search. Thanks....

o

Welcome twebbz! It is actually a pretty good detergent. I do not think it is the best for all stains, but in general, it performed quite well. If you enjoy VERY faint scents, you will like it!

o

Yes, it does seem to work well. Nice light scent too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here