Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fpmom_gw

Bosch machines sold in Australia vs USA???

fpmom
11 years ago

Does anybody know the difference between the Australian sold Bosch washer/dryers vs the USA sold Bosch washer/dryers
http://www.bosch-home.com.au/Files/Bosch/Au/au_en/Catalogues%20&%20Brochures/Bosch_Laundry2011_2012.pdf
I checked the Australian Bosch website and the models are named differently (Avantixx, Logixx, Maxx) and there are different descriptions
I'm particularly interested in whether the dryers are the same since the Bosch Australian website boasts how gentle the dryers are on clothing and is exactly what I am looking for if this is indeed acurate lol!!! (i.e. am wondering if the machines are exactly the same but marketed differently with different descriptions and different names or are they completely different models altogether???)
On the Australian Bosch website the dryer has this description:
The Sensitive Drying System -
The Sensitive Drying System Drying System from Bosch is designed to
pamper your clothes. With a large interior and an innovative sculptured drum surface, your washing is penetrated by
a constant flow of gentle air from all sides. The unique SoftFlowî paddles rotate individual garments to take the rough out of the tumble and provide even drying results. The built-in sensors detect moisture levels throughout the drying cycle while the Sensitive Drying System provides the perfect drying program
for every kind of material. With gentle handling, improved airing and less creasing, the results are simply perfect. The Sensitive Drying System from Bosch is invented for life.
If anybody knows that would be helpful before I try to get the answers from Bosch themselves!

Comment (1)