Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
skinon

Miele 1903 Wont Power Up After Service

skinon
11 years ago

I've had the Miele Service technician in to repair my 12 yr old 1903 washer.Original problem was machine stopped working at the Spin/Drain Cyle. First technician to make a call said it was the CPU unit and ordered it. A second technician came about a month and a half later and changed it. He tested each individual cycle and said it was fixed. A couple of days later when I did some laundry on the weekend it ran for 1 1/2 washes and was back to the same problem. Had them come back again. This time he changed the main wiring harness from the CPU to the dial controller unit. At this point he couldn't even get the On/Off button to power up. He ordered and replaced the module behind the dial control unit and still nothing.
Does anyone have any idea what could be up with this machine. Technician says he is stumped but now thinks it is possibly the door lock mechanism and has now odered that. My matching set of washer and dryer are in excellant condition other than this problem (the only one in twelve years).
It would be much apprerciated if anyone could come up with a solution before they've changed every part in the machine. Also, its taken almost three monthes to get this point and I'm sorley getting frustrated with Miele service.

Comments (3)