Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
does anybody know if Tide with Downy powder is going away?

Posted by stbonner (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 15, 11 at 12:09

Does anybody know what is going on with the new Tide Compact powders? I did see some information on them that showed that the only tide he powder available in compact form is regular Tide he. I've recently been using Tide with Downey he powder and I really like it. I'm just wondering if I should be buying it up in anticipation of it going off the market sometime soon.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: does anybody know if Tide with Downy powder is going away?

Posting so that this thing will move down the page.

o

Hi,

It's available on Amazon.com for pre-order here is the link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0049MIF1G/ref=s9_simh_gw_p121_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0PYNN14BAJEXHDX1TH82&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846 hope this helps

o

That does help. It means that they are not discontinuing it so I don't have to buy a bunch of it and store it for the future. Thanks.

o

I saw an ad for Cheer compact powder at Sams Club. They also have the Tide with Downey and Tide with Bleach HE.

The Cheer Powder was also HE "with clean rinse Technology" on the box. Maybe the rinse is just in reference to it being HE.?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here