Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Speed Queen

Posted by TonyV45 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 16, 13 at 11:02

So i got my Speed Queen washer and dryer. Really like them so far. Drying my clothes seems to take half the time it use to. I'm glad i purchased it. I have a question as far as detergent is concerned. For those with a Speed Queen are you using non He detergent or are you using the He detergent that you can use in both He and conventional machines? Right now im using Arm and hammer with oxi clean. I am using about 2 cap fulls per large load. Which detergent and how much of it are you using for you white and colored clothes?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Speed Queen

Im finishing up my HE detergent that I had from my waveforce washer. I got Arm &hammer, and Tide. I just use a capfull for a large load and had great results with it. HE detergent makes less suds and rinses better than non HE. I may stick to to HE for that reason. A&H is low sudsing across the board, so it works well. You may want to cut back on that large amount our using Tony

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here