Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gas dryer suggestions(with Steam)

Posted by TonyV45 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 3, 13 at 10:56

Hello. I purchased a Speed Queen washer which will be delivered in about 6 days. I am looking for a gas dryer. My question is does anyone have the LG dryers with the steam option? The water tray is for the Lg looks small. It looks like i would have to constantly refill it. Does anyone know if this is the case? It looks like it would hold 1 cup maybe 2 cups of water.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gas dryer suggestions(with Steam)

I have the LG Gas dryer with steam. It holds more water than you think, and it works great for removing wrinkles and such from clothes. I prefer the water container over the hose connection due to another hose I have to worry about leaking. The dryer itself dries even the heaviest loads fast without over drying them and baking the clothes. Ive had the dryer two years and have had no issues with it at all, unlike my POS wave force washer, which I recently replaced with a speed queen washer. You dont want to leave the container full of water if your not using it as it might try to grow mold in it and such. I empty mine after I use the steam feature

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here