Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
daisysummer04

Fisher & Paykel GWL15 no power

daisysummer04
12 years ago

Any ideas would be great and so appreciated!! After a one time service charge of over $100 to just see what the problem was......I watched as the service man got a dime out of the water pump piece. This happened on 3 other occasions which I promptly fixed....yea, me! lol money saved.... Now, here we go again!

It acted as if it was the water pump. So I baled out the water and then the next day I was going to see if I had any change in the water pump. When I went to turn it on one last chance to get it to suck the water out....there was no power. The control panel seemed to be fine, but nothing. The plug, the breaker and the outlet are all fine and working. Just no power at all to the machine. Figured if it was the motor at least the panel should light up, so was thinking it was the power source. IS there a magic reset button somewhere? or do you think it could be the power board? It's a great machine but for the service call, parts and labor, I can almost buy another new one. I would really appreciate anything you can think of for me to check.

Thanks!!!

Susan

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz