Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Meile washer drain and intake lights are flashing

Posted by barbara48 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 2, 11 at 23:06

I thought it might be something caught in the door but i managed to get the door open and it is still flashing when I try to turn it on. the machine seemed to be ready to drain.Is there a reset button?Could there be a leak? Something stuck in the drain? I don't want to call if there is something simple I could do.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Meile washer drain and intake lights are flashing

Try unplugging the washer for a few minutes, this might reset it, just a suggestion for you

o

Does your washer have the little yellow tool stuck inside the front of the detergent drawer? If it does, you can use it to open the round door at the bottom right and see if anything is caught in there....

o

I haven't turned it off yet as it it is really hard to get to. I am actually worried about how the repair person is going to get the dryer off the washer. I have drained the pipe on the bottom. When I try to start it it still flashes and hums.

o

Meile customer service says it may be a float and could be OK if allowed to dry, I have a service call(first I could get) for Friday. If in the meantime it gets dry I can cancel. Thanks for the help.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here