Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does anyone know when the new Electrolux models are coming out?

Posted by Janice63 (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 31, 13 at 17:24

I remember reading on the forum that Electrolux was coming out with new models.

They had been supposed to come out last September but now it is supposed to be early this year.

Someone mentioned Chris Polk. How would I contact him to ask questions?

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does anyone know when the new Electrolux models are coming ou

You can reach Chris at:
CHRIS.POLK@ELECTROLUX.COM

o

Funny....I went to the Electrolux Appliance Website today. Months and Months ago, I think Chris Polk said new models were due in Jan or Feb 2013! I hope they ditch their push to open doors! The push to open part was not that bad....It was the fact that the washer door cannot be left ajar, to air out. It was sprung all the way open, and then in the way in the laundry room, or closed shut and not letting the machine air out and prevent mildew!

Also, I really, really hope they give the machines new buttons. The super shiny, thin plasitc silver buttons on current models are beyond cheap, tacky and flimsy feeling!!!

o

I emailed Chris and was told that there will be new washers sometime this year but that he did not have any information beyond that.

I remember reading that new models were coming out early this year too. I wonder what the problem is that now it is only new washers "sometime" this year?

o

@Janice63...
As long as they take their time and don't put an inferior product on the market (like LG with it's exploding top loader).

o

I emailed Chris and was told that there will be new washers sometime this year but that he did not have any information beyond that.

I remember reading that new models were coming out early this year too. I wonder what the problem is that now it is only new washers "sometime" this year?

o

Sorry, didn't mean to post that again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here