Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
janice63_gw

Which electric dryer do you all recommend

Janice63
11 years ago

I need to replace my old Kenmore dryer soon and I am going nuts trying to decide which dryer to buy.

I have been doing research for months and have come to no conclusion except that I don't think I really want the steam feature. I could be wrong on this, so if you disagree, please tell me.

I have been looking at all brands except LG and Kenmore because I am probably going to buy at Lowe's. I read in Consumer Reports that Lowe's is going to start carrying LG in the first quarter of this year so that puts LG into the running.

I have been looking at the Electrolux 50 model which does not have steam but it doesn't have the allergen cycle which I would like.

It seems that to get more cycles I would have to have the steam feature as well.

Is there a dryer that has all the bells and whistles and doesn't have steam or would the solution be to buy for the features I want and just not bother hooking up the hose for steam at all?

I appreciate any advice you all can give me. I don't seem to be any closer to making a decision so your thoughts may help me to finally make up my mind.

Comments (2)