Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sshrivastava

to all persil lovers - lowest price!

sshrivastava
13 years ago

Hello everyone,

I have discovered a FANTASTIC price for Persil Universal Megaperls - $129.99 for a case of 3 x 50-load boxes, or 150 loads total. That comes out to 87 cents per load. Please don't post about how expensive you think this is, as this thread isn't meant for you. This is to let people know where they can get their beloved, favorite detergent at the lowest price here in the US.

Buyer Persil Here

Free shipping too. I am not affiliated in any way with this company, however I have ordered from them before and always received the right product in a timely manner. You can't find Persil for less anywhere.

Comments (12)

• larsi_gw
    13 years ago

Thanks a lot SStava! While I really dislike the Persil Universal powder and the MegaPerls powder, I love Persil gel/liquid. Their price for the Color Gel, either 1 or 4 bottles is a very good price + Free Shipping to boot!

Thanks for sharing. I really like my new German Dash, Ariel and Vaska is great (really awesome) for my sheets and towels...but I still have a love affair with my beloved Persil Color Gel!!!

• covingtoncat
    13 years ago

I bit the bullet and ordered some. It is on its way. Thanks for the heads' up.

• stbonner
    13 years ago

Thanks for the post. I'll definitely bookmark this one.

On a related note - does anyone know what dosage the Persil manufacturers base their number of loads per box on? My box of Megapearls says that it has 50 loads in the box, but at what dosage? I have found that I only need 3 Tablespoons of Persil per wash load, so I'm wondering if I'm getting more than 50 wash loads out of a box (please, please let this be so:).

• sshrivastava
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Most manufacturers base the number of loads on their minimum dose, so it's safe to assume the same is true in this case. The smallest dose I can find on my Persil box is 45 ml = 3 tablespoons. Basing it around the bullseye of the dosage chart is 85 ml = 5.75 tablespoons. I can't find any reference on the package regarding how they determined this number. I'd also like to know.

• westvillager
    13 years ago

This is weird but I talked to the Marketing Director at Better Products who called me a year ago to solve a shipping issue. He was so well-informed about the detergents, I was pretty impressed. I don't always buy from them but they also package with tape around the cap/corners and bubble wrap to prevent damage or leaking. He said some customers find it annoying to remove. Lol.

I always thought dosage numbers were based on an average size of machine and level of soiling per load. That's just a total guess though.

• cryptandrus
    13 years ago

hi, guys,
    I've ordered Persil from "Better Products", too!

Just a heads up, if you order from them thru Amazon they give free shipping, even if your order is much less than $99.

Some of their smaller packages of Persil are really good buys, too.

Happy shopping!

Here is a link that might be useful: Better Products Online @ Amazon.com: Persil

• covingtoncat
    13 years ago

Persil has landed - FINALLLY! Sat in the FedEx warehouse in Jersey for 6 days before moving on to Oregon and finally Washington.

First load in the washer as I type.

Will let you know results. I am excited.

• dchoe
    13 years ago

Amazon also sells the 75 load version for

Here is a link that might be useful: Persil from Amazon

• covingtoncat
    13 years ago

I think Universal Powder is a different formulation than the Megapearls, which is more concentrated. IIRC, you need almost double the amount of the Universal Powder, but I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

• sshrivastava
    Original Author
    13 years ago

dchoe - that link is for Persil Universal Powder which is different from Persil Universal/Color Megaperls. Megaperls are twice as concentrated and cost more per kg than the powder. The Amazon price is actually terrible for the number of loads you get from the non-concentrated product.

• happymomof2kids
    13 years ago

Thank you so much for posting this. That is a great deal. That is the best price per load I have seen for Persil thus far. I have been wanting to try it so bad. The Persil Gold I ordered is okay but I know it is not the same as the mega pearls and it can only be used on whites and lights. I am so tempted now.

• westvillager
    13 years ago

This detergent is my hero. Dangerously close to an empty box for whites and couldn't recall which link was posted. I just can't seem to entertain another brand. :\

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH