Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gentoocane

Asko W6884 vs Miele W3033

gentoocane
11 years ago

Hello:

I have been researching these two brands washer y dryer set for the past few weeks and still cannot decide which would be a better fit. I cancelled an Electrolux (70) due the dubious "software" based feel. Firstly, I desire from my washer and dryer that they mechanically function well at washing and drying my load. I simply was not impress with Electolux's finish materially. However I have digressed.

I am interested in purchasing either the Miele W3033+T8003 or Asko W6884 +T783 set. Could anyone share his/her practical experience(s) with either products?

I would like to add that the dryer would be a luxury because for my dearest loads I prefer line or dowel dry. Yet I need a no non-sense washer soonest!

The Asko has appeal for its top-end RPM (1800), which would improve my line dry times. Its internal heating would seem to introduce some serious benefits as well.

As for the Miele, I have had some experience with its commercial grade of washer and dryers some time ago while in college. So, I feel like as a baseline I will inherit the legendary quality.

Comments (2)