Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does anybody know of a quiet TL washer?

Posted by doral (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 21, 13 at 12:09

The Cabrio I just purchased (3.6) with "Quiet Technology" is anything but. During the wash and sensing cycles it makes a terrible grinding noise that we can hear all over the house.

Does anybody have a "quiet" suggestion?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does anybody know of a quiet TL washer?

Are you looking for an HE machine or a regular conventional TL washer?

MRB

o

Hello,

We have the Samsung WA456. We never hear it running during the wash. We only hear it during the spin and that's only because the water is pumping out. Even that is not very loud.

We love it so far.

o

MRB-
mostly I am looking for a quiet washer that get clothes clean. I have space limitations which exclued a FL washer

o

If your looking for a traditional TL washer, Speed Queens are much quieter than whirlpools by far, and get clothes really clean too

o

A speed Queen is what I would like but............alas......none in our area. I had a F&P and could not get it service after my lowes warranty expired. Thus I am wary of something that I can't get serviced locally.

o

If you can buy it online, anyne can work on it. It is a simple machine. Call speed queen up and ask them for advice on how to get it and possible servive which I doubt you will need.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here