Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
momco_gw

Miele PW6065W Washing Machine - rating?

momco
10 years ago

I'm needing a new washer and dryer (actually, a whole new house, as ours burned down). I am not big on front loaders, but I will purchase whichever washer and dryer get our clothes the cleanest without shredding them, as the whirlpool in our current rental home does (shreds, not cleans). I do not care a bit about water efficiency or energy efficiency. That is all negated when I have to wash the clothes 4 times to get them close to clean, or when I have to replace the clothes because they are ruined. I am looking at the PW6065W Miele Washing Machine only because it boasts more power and higher heat (theoretically). Anybody used this machine? It's so pricey that I want to be sure the money is buying me more cleaning power. I have a large family, so would like large capacity. I do not care one bit about how long the cycle takes - if it gets the clothes cleaner, it could take hours for all I care... it's not like I have to sit there and watch it! I would like the 'steam' feature due to allergies, but if the clothes aren't clean, features don't do me any good. Ideas?

Comment (1)