Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jasperdog_gw

W&D finally here

jasperdog
12 years ago

We purchased a Miele floor model W&D in November. There were multiple scratches and dents that we were told would be repaired so we were willing to go for it. I figured, buy the extended warranty, and even though they were used in the showroom to wash laundry from kitchen demos, etc. we should be covered. So since it took 2 months before they finally delivered them one would expect them to look like new right? Wrong! I don't know what was going on for 2 months, but it wasn't repairs. I almost didn't except delivery, but I figured I'd except the delivery and work it out with the sales person. Needless to say after a conversation on the phone I won't be making any future purchases from that individual. Her loss as we still have a whole kitchen to outfit. In the mean time, I am giving her manager the opportunity to do what they had promised in the first place. My husband finally broke down and hooked them up. They work great. So for $3000 I have a T9800 dryer with minimal cosmetic damage, A W4840 washer with moderate to significant cosmetic damage depending on your personal scale, a pair of pedestals (one with significant drawer damage), and a 5 year warranty.

Comments (3)