Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Someone has been stealing my panties!

Posted by SBTlauien (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 30, 12 at 0:15

It happened the last two weeks and it happened again! Every time I do a load of laundry and hang them out to dry, two pairs of my moist panties go missing.

I have noticed a larger darker skinned, possibly Mexican, man standing around my yard over the last month. Sometimes he is cutting plants or pulling up weeds.

How can I keep this from happening again?!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Someone has been stealing my panties!

* LAUGHS *

o

Stop wearing Panties

o

Try clothespins. Your neighbors certainly don't appreciate having to remove them from shrubs. As for the stalker angle, you wish.

o

Why are you washing your panties?

o

Be careful - this may not be so funny. Here in Oregon we had a guy who went into college dorm laundry rooms and and over time stole thousands of pairs of panties and bras. He also had computers full of pictures of women being mutilated. Although he never hurt anyone he was considered to be a possible sex offender and is in jail for a long time.

Here is a link that might be useful: Panty thief info

o

That happened here too. A top ranking army official was convicted of murder but also:

"Williams methodically chronicled and catalogued his crimes, shooting videos and still photos of himself in the act and amassing a huge collection of undergarments stolen from women and girls."

Here is a link that might be useful: Col. Russell Williams

o

I call TROLL. Note this person's registration date with this site.

Best to ignore the trolls...

o

Rima - Good catch - but troll or not it is a good thing for young women, particularly, to be aware of. There are lots of crazies out there and some don't limit their nutiness to the internet.

o

Our washing machine stole my DH credit card. He washed his wallet and the license and a few other things were still in the WM but no CC
We panicked and called Miele - we never did find the CC but I am sure our washing machine is waiting to go on a spending spree!
If you look, it would be easy for a CC to slide between the boot and the washer - so maybe some day it will kick out the drain. LOL

o

I can see how that would be creepy for a woman to have her under garments stolen from the clothes line.

I had some things taken from me a few time at the Gym. once my jock was taken while I was in the steam room and/or shower.... it was just worn too. wasn't sure what to think of that one.

The other time it was my wallet and that is more to be expected item for them to steal. I went and got a lock to use from then on.

o

I would set up a video camera and catch the culprit. Had to do that myself for another reason. You can't be too careful nowadays.

o

Moist panties? LOL!!!
Maybe that's why someone steals them!
Buy some big old granny ones, soak them a hang them out.
Or put some slow drying glue or something else on old panties, set camera on. You might have funniest video ever.

o

Hang them inside?

o

I have noticed a larger darker skinned, possibly Mexican, man standing around my yard over the last month. Sometimes he is cutting plants or pulling up weeds.
What the hell does the person's darkness of skin and ethnicity have to do with anything? GET OUT TROLL!

o

Sure sounds like a sick minded troll. A normal person would call the police on someone hanging around their yard, wouldn't you think?

o

Maybe its the neighbors gardener

o

Maybe she needs to pray at the kitchen altar?

o

It's amazing how many men have a panty fetish. Many women sell their used panties for $50 on ebay, so don't let anyone steal them!

o

OMG is this Thread alive again?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here