Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can we see your laundry area?

Posted by mush (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 9, 07 at 21:42

I have an old home with a laundry area in a partially finished area in the basement. I'd like to clean it up and make it more attractive and useful. I'd love to see pics of basement laundry areas if you have any.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can we see your laundry area?

I would love to post a photo of my newly finished laundry room. But I can't figure out how to post the photo?

o
RE: Can we see your laundry area?-photo attached

Alright, I figured out one way to add a photo. Here is my laundry room that is in the basement. Two of the walls are cinderblock and one is brick.

The two cinderblock walls are now covered with cabinets and tile. The brick was painted with wainscotting on the bottom. Tile was put down on the slab floor.

There used to be a bifold door, now there is a real door. There also was no sink before, but luckily there was a drain and water source on the other side of the cinderblock, so now there is a nice sink too.

Hope you like it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Laundry Room Photo

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here