Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
louis_feenstra

My Laundry area

Louis
19 years ago

I guess it's time for me to post some pictures. The feature here of posting one picture is not enough for me I'm afraid. So I joined Webshots to share the pictures with the readers here.

The first two pictures show my Miele and my AEG set. At the right is my Miele W715 from the early nineties. The dryer on top of this machine is a Miele T420C, a condenser dryer. This dryer is mostly used in the winter when it's cold outside and it's more economical not to vent outside. At the left is my AEG set, the washer is an Ãko Lavamat 6450, the dryer a Lavatherm 330. I bought this washer used to replace the Ãko Lavamat 625 I had before. I had to replace this washer because it was broken and too expensive to repair.

The third picture shows the small AEG Lavamat 220 toploader I have. This picture is a little older, the toploader stands in front of the old AEG 625. The toploader is on casters and is easily rolled away when I use the AEG frontloader.

The other pictures show how they are connected and the filters. The electricity comes from a switchbox. Originally this switchbox was intended to connect a washer and a dryer to one connection, but I used it to connect the two boxes with sockets you see in picture number 5. These things have connections for both a washer and a dryer. There is a relay that makes there is no more currency drawn than 16 amps. If the washer is heating the water, automatically the dryer is shut off. When the heating element of the washer stops automatically the dryer comes on again.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Louis

Here is a link that might be useful: My picture album

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living